Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Waddling

I have officially decided that I am done with this whole being-pregnant thing. (Did you hear me up there???) I realized today that I have finally started doing the pregnancy waddle. Even if I try to walk "normally," I can't! My center of gravity is totally off, and my pelvis is starting to open up to accomodate a baby (causing a LOT of hip pain, by the way)... Combined, the two make it darned near impossible to walk without wobbling from side to side. I have also recently discovered the slight incline in the hallway that leads to the office at my school. I never thought twice about it before, but now I almost feel like I need to build up momentum in order to make it up the "hill." And I get winded so easily! I have newfound empathy for our former computer lady, who had to switch to another school because the incline was aggravating her hip condition. I remember thinking to myself, "the school is basically flat... what's the deal?" Well, now I get it! And it sucks!

1 comment:

Alayna said...

I think this is nature's way of getting you ready for labor - you get so sick of being so uncomfortable that you're ready for just about anything. I hope your little guy decides to join you soon!