Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fully Cooked

Happy due date to me, Happy due date to meeee, Happy due date to-- Oh, forget it! It turns out that this whole "due date" concept is exactly as my doctor explained it so many months ago: A mere approximation of when the baby might be born. And it doesn't look like it's going to happen today. But 40 weeks is still a big deal! This kiddo is officially fully cooked. And to commemorate the occasion... A photo with my head in it!

(Charlie kept trying to trip me as I attempted to take pictures, so I decided to let him be in the picture, too. He is such a momma's boy!)

Anyway... Still nothing! I am feeling more positive today than I was yesterday, though. I went to the mall and walked the entire thing (all three levels- and it's big!). I was starting to feel some crampiness and pressure, but they went away (darn!). Then I went to the supermarket, and now I am in the process of making Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. I feel so... domestic! :)

2 comments:

Alayna said...

Happy due date to all of you! Hope Nikos doesn't decide to stay in too much longer :)

Anonymous said...

hang in there briar! maybe he just needs to focus himself? giving himself the peptalk!