Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Game of the Season!

The video really says it all, haha! Today was awesome! I brought my good camera with me to get some cool action shots of our boy, but suddenly remembered that it also had video capabilities. I don't normally use it for video because a) the video files are HUGE and fill up my card, and b) it drains the battery really quickly. But I thought t-ball would be much funnier in video format, ha! Nikos actually did really great, but got a little confused in his second at-bat. Make sure you keep watching the video. It gets hilarious when it's time for him to run to second base!
I also took some (okay, a LOT of) still photos... but I will spare you all and only share three!
So yes, it was fun. I talked with a few other moms on the team, which was also nice. One of them lives right down the road from us! After the game, we went to a hot dog truck in Worcester for lunch. Nikos had been begging to go there, and we thought it would be a good way to celebrate his first game. As it was, it wasn't very impressive, and the kids hardly ate anything. Oh well. Now we know, right? I capped off the afternoon by getting a pedicure with my friend Caryn, and then playing outside some more with the kids. It's supposed to rain for the next few days, so we enjoyed ourselves outdoors while we could!

No comments: