Thursday, June 3, 2010

Proof They're Ours

As I looked at a recent picture I took of Nikos, it hit me that I had a similar picture of myself at about the same age. So, just for fun, I thought I'd look at them. And WOW! Yes, he is mine, haha! At the same time, Maya so totally looks like her daddy... It's in her eyes and smile, I think, but it's obvious. I even found a childhood photo of Gus for comparison. What do you think??

My boy and his mommy...


My girl and her daddy...



hehe! Anyway, a lot has been going on lately, all good, but I am just too tired to post about it all! Hopefully I'll start posting more next week, once school ends (yay!). But it's been fun, and this summer promises to be AWESOME, so I can't wait! And I have more pictures to share, too, but you might be better off just checking out my photography website, since they are there already. :)

No comments: