Monday, June 21, 2010

The Many Faces of Maya

For whatever reason, Miss Maya decided that today would be a great day to fight her afternoon nap (something she never does). After trying for nearly an hour to convince her that sleep was, in fact, a good thing, I gave up and brought her out to the living room with me. Nikos was sound asleep, and so I snuggled with my girl for a bit. As we sat there together, I started to play with her hair. And I realized, "Hey! It might be long enough for pigtails!!" So, naturally, I had to try. And they were pretty freaking cute, even if they lasted for only a few minutes! :)


Taking her picture was tough, though, because she so desperately wanted to play with my camera strap. I don't blame her-- it's a custom strap, and it is pretty interesting! But I had to laugh when I saw this series of pictures. First, she was focused on playing with the strap. You can see what happened when I took it away (haha!). And the final picture is when I let her hold it again. Sigh... The girl knows what she wants. Still-- those faces!




No comments: