Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cuteness

I ate my breakfast this morning while sitting on the floor in the living room. Nikos was crawling around, playing with his various toys, when he suddenly became interested in what I was doing. He quickly crawled over to the coffee table, pulled himself up to standing, and starting cruising over to me-- smacking his lips all the while! Every time I'd take a bite, he's smack his lips and smile at me! And then he tried to stick his hand in my oatmeal, but I was too quick for him. I learned that lesson the hard way about a month ago, haha!

But yes... He has become quite adept at pulling up on things. The couch, the coffee table, his toys, his old bouncy seat, his crib, the computer CPU-- you name it. It's like he just figured it out overnight.

We are doomed. :)

No comments: