Friday, September 5, 2008

*One Word: Exhaustion

Wow, am I tired! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm pregnant. Or that I was at school for 13 straight hours yesterday (we had Back to School Night for the parents-- it went really well!). No, I'm sure it had nothing at all to do with either of those things. :P

In other news, I scheduled my first prenatal appointment! Hooray! I'll be seeing the same doctor/nurse team that I saw with Nikos, and I am so happy about that. I feel like I really got to know them, especially towards the end of my pregnancy, and I'm actually looking forward to seeing them (and the office staff) again! The big day is Monday, October 6th, but I know that it will be a boring visit-- standard paperwork, medical history, blah blah blah. Nothing to write home about. The one after that should be when I get my first ultrasound to date the pregnancy. THAT will be one to look forward to!

4 weeks, 4 days pregnant... The Littlest P. is currently developing a notochord (primitive spine), heart tubes, and the first blood cells!

No comments: