Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quick Update

Aaack! Things have been so busy lately that it's been hard to post on here! Anyway, there have been two big developments in Nikos-land. The first is that we have a third tooth! Hooray! Last Friday, September 26th, lucky number three decided to cut its way through his gums. This one is his top-right-front tooth, and it's a sharp little bugger! I'm so glad it's out, too, because he was NOT a fun little person to be around last week!

The second big thing (at least, it's big to me!) is that he says "mama!!!" FINALLY! My days have been filled with "dada," "dad," and "daddy," but he hardly even made the "m" sound, let alone "mama." Fast forward to today, when he said "mama! mom! mama!" over and over and over again. I still don't think he associates it with me, but just hearing it feels so good! He's also started to copy us when we say "uh-oh," though his version sounds more like "uh-uh." So cute!!! And the other day, I swore he said something that sounded like "thank you" when I handed him his bottle. I doubt that's what he said, but still! I can't wait to hear what he says next! :) :)

No comments: