Monday, July 16, 2007

My Other Baby Boy

This morning, the theme of my cleaning was "closets," which meant that I had one very hyper little kitty on my hands. Charlie loooooves closets, in any way, shape, or form, and had to be right in the middle of everything. For example, when I was cleaning out the linen closet, he jumped right in and made himself comfortable:



Man, I love my little fur-baby! He is a complete spaz, but he is so cute and so lovable and endlessly entertaining. I bet he is going to be good with the baby, too (he's pretty tolerant and good-natured, despite his hyperactive tendencies). Hooray for Charlie!

On a final note-- I am pretty much done with my massive cleaning campaign! I just have to straighten up the master bedroom and bathroom, which will take 10-15 minutes, tops. Then, all I have left is the hall bathroom and the baby's room, both of which will be vacant as of tomorrow (au revoir, Frenchie!). I can't wait!

No comments: