Sunday, July 15, 2007

Behold...

Direct your attention to my beautiful new baseboard! Woohoo!!

We have only done one wall in one room (the den), but I lovelovelove it! It made sense to do this one piece, since it was located behind our desks, which are a royal pain in the you-know-what to move because of all the wiring and whatnot. And since I had already moved them to paint the room, the time was right. I can't get over how incredible it looks! We're going to install new baseboards throughout the entire house, which is really exciting. We're also putting in crown moulding, which is slightly trickier (and mistakes are more obvious). We're waiting for my dad to come and help us out with that one. At any rate, the den is looking good! I'm so glad to be finished painting it-- ugh!

No comments: