Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth!


This is where we were all day... WAY too many people in one place, with more alcohol than I have ever laid eyes on! It was fun (well, as fun as it could be while stone-cold sober), but I am glad to be home. Gus dropped me off and then drove around for 45 minutes to find parking at 9am this morning... and finally ended up parking nearly two miles away! We had to take a cab back! Seriously, people are nuts. I'm looking forward to a nice BBQ dinner at home and fireworks at the local high school... I think that's much more my speed!

Random note... there was this girl at the beach with us who was also pregnant. She didn't even LOOK pregnant, but she told me she is 23 weeks! I couldn't believe it! I am totally doing well in the weight gain department, but I definitely *look* pregnant. I wonder if she is healthy????

Ok, time to take a nap! Hope you're all having fun! :)

No comments: