Thursday, May 17, 2012

Barbecue

I assembled a barbecue today. It was miserable! And I am GOOD at assembling things-- I do it all the time, it seems! But this little barbecue literally took me 4 hours. There were five billion little pieces, and just a bunch of poorly-drawn diagrams with no written explanations. And no labels on the parts. You get the idea. I am tired now!! But it's pretty. And I can't wait to test it!
On the plus side, the kids got to play outside the entire time I was working on it, and they had such a great afternoon! They played so nicely together, inventing games and "missions" and just generally enjoying the outdoors. I bet they will sleep well tonight!

I am literally too tired and sore to type much more, but I just wanted to share this picture really quick. I drove down the road next to our house and took this, just for fun. Compare it to the ones in my post from January 5th! Crazy!

No comments: