Sunday, April 17, 2011

Exhausted.

Must. Share. Pictures. Then, sleep!

Long story short... Garage sale went well, and we made a few hundred bucks! It was HOT, though, and my face and neck got burned (I put sunscreen on, but I guess I missed the obvious parts!). My parents came to hang with the kids while we dealt with the masses. What an interesting morning of people-watching!

My mom and dad also brought down Maya's birthday present, which my mom made. Pictures are forthcoming, I promise! Just not tonight. It's basically a playhouse that fits over a card table, and it is incredible! BOTH kids think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Gus and I have been in there, too. :)

Finally, the pictures. My mom came with me to help keep Maya's attention while I attempted to take portraits of her (since her birthday is in two weeks). I didn't get a ton, because our subject was a little grouchy and it was hot, but here are a few I loved! And, on that note-- goodnight!



No comments: