Friday, April 1, 2011

Another year wiser

Tomorrow, I will be 33 years old! I know that some women never tell their age, blah blah blah, but I am a firm believer that you are only as old as you act and feel. And I certainly don't feel 33, so whatever!

It's been an interesting year, to say the least! This year promises to be even more interesting. A year ago, I had no idea that we would be trying to sell our house and move across the country. Maya wasn't even a year old. Nikos hadn't been potty-trained yet. The thought of being a stay-at-home mom wasn't even a remote possibility!

I have to admit, I am incredibly excited about what our future holds. I am blessed with the most amazing family a girl could ever hope for. I can honestly say that I think 33 is going to be a great year!

And in honor of my birthday, here is a picture of my very favorite flower (the tulip!). My student brought these to me the other day for Teacher Appreciation Week. They are so beautiful!!!

No comments: