Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Took this one of the kids yesterday morning. LOVE it!
Later, when Niko came home from school, he had a pile of classwork in his backpack. I was especially amused by this sentence (he had to use the word "into"). And it's not his finest artwork (it's a scribble!), but that's a time portal. Of course! :)
Then, before our game last night, I decided to take pics of the kids again. And I finally got pictures I am really happy with! These are the ones I'm calling their official t-ball portraits for 2014.
And I went ahead and bought the digital file for our team picture. Here we are-- the Ninjas (minus Maya's friend Zoe, who was sick on picture day):
Anyway, it's 9am and already almost 80 degrees-- it's going to be another gorgeous day! Niko has two friends coming over in about 20 minutes, so he's very excited. Busy as always!

No comments: