Saturday, June 14, 2014

Crazy Day

We made it!! Today was pretty busy. I woke up at 6am and got everyone fed and dressed for our big t-ball game at 8am. This was the one game of the season where the kids got to play at the BIG baseball field in town. And originally, the game was scheduled for 1pm-- right in the middle of Maya's dance recital! But I got it all rearranged, and we had a blast!
After the game, we headed to the outfield to pass out trophies. We still have one more game, but the league likes to pass them out when we play at the big field. So, we did. And my team got me a present!! A bottle of wine and a gift card to Home Depot! It was so nice!!! :) :)
After that, we hustled home, I took a quick shower, I shoveled a very early lunch into us all, I did Maya's hair, and away we went! Maya did so great-- we were so proud of our little star! She loves the limelight!
And that was our day. Both kids were exhausted and had an early bedtime. And now I am enjoying that wine from my t-ball team, which was very well-timed, indeed! :)

No comments: