Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Little Update

I have photos and fun things to share but, sadly, my camera is all the way across the room and my legs just don't want to move anymore! It's been a busy day. I have a playdate here tomorrow, my two mommy friends coming over on Saturday (we're going out to dinner-- Girls' Night Out!), and then Gus' mom will be arriving on Tuesday to stay with us for just over a week. Lots of exciting things! But things which require cleaning and whatnot. So, that's what I did pretty much all day today. I'm tired!

Anyway, it was so funny today... I went to pick Nikos up from preschool, and the kids were all playing outside. He came running over to the gate, and then I got him into his carseat. I was about to open my door when this little girl ran to the fence, gave me a big silly grin, and yelled, "BYE!" I laughed a little and said goodbye to her. And as soon as I sat down, Nikos said, "THAT'S HALEY!" To which I replied, "Oh? Haley's wearing a purple coat and a purple hat? That's her?" He sighed and said, "NO, Mom. Haley's hat is purple and WHITE. And she has pink mittens, too." hahahaha! At any rate, I now know who this little girl is, and I already think she's funny. She's certainly not shy! She actually strikes me as this little force of nature. I don't even know if Nikos WANTED to be friends with her, but she didn't give him the choice. It's so cute!

Now I just need to stalk her parents in the parking lot and plan a playdate, haha! Easier said than done!

No comments: