Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Boy Bedroom (in progress!)

So... Nikos got his real-deal big boy furniture this week! I have had to assemble everything, so it's taken a while, but here's what we've got so far! I will finish the five-drawer dresser tomorrow morning. I already finished the drawers themselves, which was the hardest part, but I need to build the base unit. And then I am DONE with putting together furniture! For now, at least. :)

Without further ado... a photo of the boy and his little sis enjoying his twin bed for the first time. He LOVES it, and looks so cute all tucked in there like a big boy! And his old toddler bed has a great new home at my friend Caryn's house, where her little girl is loving her new sleeping arrangement.

I will have to take pictures with my "good" camera tomorrow, once the dresser is done. And hopefully the kids will be feeling better then, too... we are currently in sick bay here. Maya, in particular, was miserable today. Poor baby!! But she is sleeping soundly so far, so I hope she wakes up feeling better!

No comments: