Sunday, February 12, 2012

How 'Bout Some Pictures?

I finally hooked my camera up to the computer, so here you go! These were all taken since the last time I posted pictures...

On the frigid mornings, when it's really way too cold to go outside, Nikos has started getting really creative with building things out of blocks (Jenga blocks, in this case), haha! His puzzle skills are also amazing, but no picture of that!


I've also let Nikos do something I never thought I would do: let him ride his bike in the house! Ack! But honestly, our house is huge, and we have entire rooms that still don't have furniture. So we really have the space. Plus, the floors are old (some are ~200 years old!), and they are FAR from perfect. And hey, he gives his sister rides, so everyone's happy, haha!


And when it's not AS freezing, we go outside! It's really not as much fun without the snow, since we don't have a swingset (yet) or a deck (yet). But hey, pine cones are really interesting, right?


I've also been feeling crafty lately. I made these Valentines for Nikos' classmates at preschool (the bags are filled with Teddy Grahams and a few gummy bears):


I also bought a package of Valentine's Day scrapbook paper from the dollar section at Target, and hand enough to make this paper heart chain and a few others (they're in the dining room)


This is just a picture of our girl yesterday afternoon... She NEVER naps anymore, but crashed on the couch. I just love her sweet, sleeping face!


And then last night, I met up with a bunch of moms from my online group, and we had SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time! Most of them live in Massachusetts, but one drove up from Rhode Island and the other came down from Maine. Such a great time! Plus, we met up at "THE" mall-- it's the biggest, fanciest one in the state, just outside of Boston. It was such a blast! I hope to hang out with them soon, but will definitely be seeing the two on the far left because they live closest to us. My friend Caryn is the redhead, and we have a standing playdate with her and her kiddos every week! :)


And that's that! Now I feel adequately caught up! :)

No comments: