Sunday, March 25, 2012

Eggs

Sure, Easter is still two weeks away. And Greek Easter is three weeks away. But after a horrid shopping trip this morning that left me wanting to strangle Nikos, I felt like we needed to do something fun to, well, move past the unpleasantness. So we decorated Easter eggs! Really, he was just a typical, stubborn four-year-old. And I wasn't in a great mood to begin with. I love that kid, but it was not a shopping trip I want to relive at the moment!

Actually, though, we did have a great start to our day! Before our big shopping trip, we stopped at the farm stand to get some honey and milk. The cows were lounging under some trees nearby, much to the delight of both kids. The llama was out grazing, and the chickens were their usual, hilarious selves. The kids loved it! I think they would live at the farm, if they could, haha!

Anyhow... The Easter eggs were fun! Nikos had chosen the "Mini Monsters" kit at the store, and they make me giggle. And he and Maya were so sweet together for the rest of the afternoon. So, we're good now. And have entertaining Easter eggs, to boot!

No comments: