Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Drumroll Please!

Well we had our big ultrasound appointment today, and it went smoothly! This baby was VERY wiggly, very fast, and didn't want to cooperate... but after 45 minutes of looking, the techs were able to see and get pictures of everything they needed. And we very definitely know the sex (which I'll get to in a sec!). In the meantime, look at this little cutie!


Such a cute baby GIRL, don't you think????? :) :) :) She is very definitely a girl, and we are over-the-moon happy right now. It just seems so perfect! A little girl! Nikos is going to have a little sister! I really don't think I could ask for anything more. Life Is Good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you two!!! Thank you for the Christmas card too, Nikos's face was priceless! I love being able to keep up with your family on the blog. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and congrats again on your little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you two!!! Thank you for the Christmas card too, Nikos's face was priceless! I love being able to keep up with your family on the blog. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and congrats again on your little girl!!!