Wednesday, December 24, 2008

But wait-- it gets better!

Yes, I am still focused on the crib sheet, but oh well! :) The lady wrote back to me today and told me she bought the sheet on sale for $13, but would sell it to me for $10 since she used it for a week. I still can't believe my good luck! As it turns out, she also has a few other gently used items that I might be interested in (a pink chamois changing table cover and matching Boppy pillow slipcover... they retail for $44 together). Anyway, I'm meeting her at a local coffee shop on Saturday morning. I am so excited! CraigsList actually works!

In other news... Our little Romeo is discovering the art of giving lip kisses, and it is beyond cute! Yesterday afternoon, I was lying on my side on the living room floor while Nikos played. Next thing I knew, he crawled over and planted one right on my lips! A few minutes later, he did it again! He thought it was very funny. Today, he thinks it's funny to kiss his toys, and then make me kiss them, too (his little Corduroy teddy bear has gotten lots of love). Such a little loverboy! I'm just going to enjoy this time where he doesn't find the idea of kissing his mommy to be completely repulsive (I know that'll come soon enough). I love this kid!!

Oh, and P.S.-- he's also discovered bellybuttons. Ladies and gentlemen, hang on to your shirts! Because he likes to lift them up and examine bellies, hahaha!!

No comments: