Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend with the Grandparents

Nikos has had quite a busy weekend! Yesterday, we drove up to visit with my parents for the day and have dinner with them (to celebrate Gus' birthday, which is this week). I brought my camera, but completely forgot to bring it with me on our walk to the little playground by my parents' house. Nikos sat in a swing for the first time (he held on to my arm for dear life!), and then went down the spiral slide with Daddy. I wish I had pictures! I do, however, have pictures of him trying to eat my cell phone on the drive up:

Then today, Gus' parents came to visit us for the same reason. Nikos was unusually cranky at the start of their visit, but he eventually found his happy place again! Here he is, having fun with his yia-yia and pappou (and trying to eat yia-yia's burrito)!

He was so exhausted from all the excitement that he completely fell asleep while nursing, and missed out on his bedtime story. This picture is from about ten minutes ago, as Gus transported him to his crib...

Say it with me: awwwww! We love our little man! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a day! nikos looks so exhausted, but still cute as always!