Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Odds & Ends

First, I had to share this video... One of my coworkers was cleaning out her classroom this week, and was giving away an old keyboard. It still works perfectly, and I figured that Nikos might enjoy it! Anyway, he wrote a little song for his daddy... You can tell it's for Daddy because that's what he says at the beginning! (turn up the sound and listen carefully!)

Next up: a picture of the Father's Day present we made for Daddy yesterday! While Gus was gone fishing with his dad, my mom and dad came down for lunch and helped out with the fingerpainting (which was fun, but very messy!). This is what Gus saw on the couch when he got home (without any fish, I might add):


Today has just been sort of a "chill" day... Nikos has been VERY cranky, and we're waiting for that first tooth to cut through at any moment. I made Gus breakfast, and then he's spent most of the day working in the garage (per his request). We walked down to the park after lunch, then I went and got us some Slurpees because we were all hot. Here are a few pics from the park:


I'm making us a nice dinner tonight, and we'll just relax in front of the TV once the peanut goes to sleep. All in all, a very nice Father's Day (and a great way to start my summer vacation). :)

No comments: