Monday, June 16, 2008

Poor Baby!

Today has been another rough one with the little pumpkin... He's been very clingy and cranky. I had to set him down for a few minutes this afternoon, and he started wailing. I finally got a good view of his lower gums:
Poor little guy... It looks like the two middle teeth are on their way in, and maybe some other ones on the sides?? It's hard to tell. But he is seriously miserable... I have given him Tylenol, teething tablets, Baby Orajel, things to chew on, everything and anything I can think of... But he's still unhappy. I just hope they cut through quickly so I can have my happy little guy back! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww... poor nikos! he's growing so fast.

Wish Gus a happy father's day for me. Sounds like a fun weekend for the P family! 3 more days of school left for me. It's driving me nuts!