Saturday, June 21, 2008

We have a tooth!!

Yesterday (or perhaps the day before), tooth #1 decided to finally poke through! And it's a sharp little bugger, too! I can still see the bump of the second tooth in his gums, but it doesn't seem to be hurting him, for the time being. He is back to his happy old self! Hooray!!

Anyway... Today, we're going to Owen's birthday party. I can't believe it's been a year already! Owen is walking all over the place now-- he's really a "toddler" these days! That is so crazy to me! Anyway, this will be Nikos' first kiddie party, so it should be fun. I will report back later! :)

1 comment:

Alayna said...

Yay for a tooth!! I hope all the rest come in smoothly, too :)

Have fun at the birthday party! We've been to several of those by now and I think they're so much fun.