Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Satisfaction

This is going to sound like the most dumb thing ever, but I have finally figured out the title/artist for a song that's been stuck in my head for oh, maybe two years?? Possibly three? Obviously, it's not stuck in my head all the time, or I'd be completely insane. And I could never remember any of the words, which made it very hard to Google. I just had the chorus stuck in my head, which was a series of la-la-la's that weren't very helpful. I was also operating under the mistaken assumption that it was a song by The Church (the singer's voice sounded similar). Anyway-- I figured it out!!! Out of the blue, a little snippet of a lyric popped into my head today, and I was able to find it. Hallelujah! In case you were wondering, it's called "Cuts You Up," by Peter Murphy. I never would have guessed that!

I warned you it was dumb. But boy, is it satisfying to finally have some closure, haha! :)

No comments: