Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Plan has Changed!

Got a call from the hospital a little while ago (the third so far today, for various things)... My scheduled surgery time has been moved from 9:00am to 7:30am! AACK!!!! It's actually a good thing, because it means I'll be the first surgery of the day (more likely to be on time). But my type-A self was all set for 9am and this has rocked my world. A 7:30 surgery time means that I have to be admitted to the hospital at 5:30am-- which means we need to drop Nikos off next door and leave the house by 5am! SO EARLY! I have to run it by Bonnie this afternoon, but I really don't think she'll have a problem with us dropping Nikos off that early. I'm just going to get him out of bed, bring him over in his jammies with his bear and his blanket, and he can go back to sleep for a while. We really are lucky that our daycare provider is right next door, and that she's such a nice person. We really lucked out when we bought this house!

Anyway... The house is immaculate, the bags are packed, and I just got back from a pedicure. I think I'll have a baby in 18 hours! :)

1 comment:

auntie pretty said...

go rainbow, go!