Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Nikos is having a pretty fun week, I have to say. He is currently conked out in bed after playing for the past two hours with my former students (9th grade, 7th grade, and 6th grade) and their mom. He had a total blast, and was so happy to have an audience! The last time he saw them, he was only a few months old-- it's amazing what a difference a year can make!

The fun really began yesterday, though, with his first-ever visit to the Wild Animal Park. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for yesterday morning, so my parents offered to come down and watch Nikos while I was gone. When Gus heard that we might go to the Wild Animal Park after my appointment, he decided to take the day off work and go with us. So, we all went! And it was great! Nikos was mostly interested in looking at the birds and playing with Grandma and Grandpa, but he had a great time. He even stayed up an hour past his usual nap time, without a single complaint! He started to get a little antsy on the "Journey Into Africa" tram ride (he wanted to run around), but overall did really, really well. Here are a few pictures from his big adventure!




No comments: