Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Contractions? What??

That's right, folks... I have been having contractions off and on all day. They are nothing to worry about at this point-- only about 15 seconds long and varying anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour apart-- but STILL! I never went into labor on my own last time, so this is just weird! And funny, because I always wondered if I would know a contraction when I felt one. Sure, I had them when I was induced last time, but I barely remember any of that!

Anyway, I am positive these are contractions (and not Braxton-Hicks). And, just in case, I have cleaned the house and gotten everything packed to go. Bonnie (our next door neighbor/daycare provider) is on alert, and can take Nikos if we need to head to the hospital. I'm still hoping that Rainbow stays put until Friday (the contractions do seem to be slowing down now), but we'll see! AACK!

No comments: