Monday, April 6, 2009

My Name is Nikos, and I Like to Dance

Finally, I managed to catch a little snippet of our junior dance machine. He seriously loves dancing soooo much-- it's hilarious! He also loves to watch the TV show "Yo Gabba Gabba" and dance along with them (it's pretty much the only show he expresses any sort of interest in, and we figure that if he's dancing, it can't be that bad!). Anyway... Move over, Fred Astaire-- there's a new dancer in town!

In other news, Nikos has developed a new talent: stacking things. It takes some balance and hand-eye coordination, but if you name it, he'll stack it! I captured this new skill at lunch today, when he decided to build a tower out of cheese cubes (this was a work-in-progress):


And on a completely different note, my sweet, darling daughter has given me the gift of a lifetime: stretch marks! They seem to have appeared overnight. Aaack! And I still have 3.5 weeks to go! I am posting just a little picture of them for your viewing pleasure (schadenfreude?)-- click to enlarge, if you dare!

1 comment:

Alayna said...

Nikos is so cute! I love watching them learn new things.

And, so sorry about the stretch marks! You've got a ways to go before you can top the ones our 8.5 pound first child gave to me...but the lucky thing is that their color fades with time, so they get much less visible after awhile. I can't believe you guys have less than a month to go!