Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cute Letter

I just wanted to share this, because I think it's too cute! One of my students (an English Language Learner) typed me this letter and handed it to me after school on Friday. I'm going to copy it exactly as is (typos and all):

Dear Mrs. P.,

I hope you have fun giving birth Rainbow, I just hope that they put Rainbow's real name really quick on her birth certificate so you can tell us her name faster. Can you send us pictures of Rainbow in Patience's outfit that she gave you
[another student]. I just hope that Rainbow doesn't cry a lot like you hope and that you get enough sleep. Keep Nikos out Rainbow's room he won't take her clothes, toys, stuffed animals, and blankets or baby books. I hope Nikos doesn't get jealous of Rainbow I hope he likes her and loves her. If God permits you can come to our Promotion [5th grade "graduation"], I'll be VERY happy!

Love,
A.


I love parenting advice from ten-year-olds. Isn't she sweet? :)

No comments: