Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yes, Another Picture

I have to cut Maya some slack-- the girl had a busy day! She had preschool this morning, where she had her school photos taken and played hard (as usual). Then she and Niko ran around in the back yard before and after lunch, up until it was time to go to dance class. And then she danced for a solid hour, leaving her covered in sweat. And yet, when Niko suggested going for a bike ride (he didn't have school today), she didn't complain that she was too tired-- she was ready to go! And yes, she announced that she was too tired about halfway through our ride but, like I said, I need to cut her some slack. Her little legs worked too hard today!

Still, aren't they the cutest?? And check out how white Niko's legs are. This kid tans like nobody's business. I tan pretty easily, and Gus is, well, Greek. haha! I am so used to Niko having olive skin. Maya definitely has it year-round, though. Niko needs to get a little sun. I have quite literally never seen his legs this pale. It was a really long winter!

No comments: