Friday, May 30, 2014

Maya's Preschool Graduation

Yup. We no longer have a preschooler. Maya graduated today, and it was very bittersweet. She has really blossomed this year, without having her brother around to speak for her. She is such an awesome BIG kid. But she's definitely not a baby anymore. Just look at how much she has changed since her very first day of preschool two years ago!
Yup. I don't have much to say. I'm excited for her, because I know she will love kindergarten... but this is the end of an era for us! I can't help but mourn it a little!

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the ceremony. The teachers did a really nice job this year, and we lucked out with gorgeous weather! Last year, it rained, so Niko's graduation had to take place inside. It was very cramped!
And here's Maya with her two teachers, Ms. Sarah and Ms. Kristi:
And, for those who are interested, here's a video of the whole thing. Warning: There is lots of "singing" (AKA shouting), haha!

Aaaand... that's all I have to say about that. Like I said, bittersweet...

No comments: