Sunday, November 20, 2011

Playdate!

We went to my friend Sara's house today, to hang out with her and our other friend, Alicia! I actually met these girls a few years back through my online mommy group, but we've all become friends and it's just nice to sit and chat. They both live fairly close to my parents' house, so we definitely needed to hang out while I'm here!

I actually did family photos for Sara yesterday, and I saw both her and Alicia last month at Alicia's daughter's birthday party. Still, it's really nice to be able to corral all the kids in one room and have the chance to enjoy some grown-up conversation. The kids had a lot of fun, especially Nikos and "New Brady" (as opposed to just "Brady," his daycare buddy).

And, the closest thing to a "group shot" that I could get... I know that the photo quality is horrible! And it REALLY bothers me, but this camera is tiny and way more convenient to toss in my bag than my "good" one. sigh!

Anyway, we got home just in time for lunch, and Gus' mom showed up shortly afterward to take the kiddos for a few days. I'm sure they will enjoy being spoiled by their other set of grandparents, and I am looking forward to sleeping in, for a change! Everybody wins! :)

No comments: