Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pillow and Playtime Pics

First... the pillow! I went to pick up the kids at Gus' parents' house yesterday afternoon, and I think we must've left Nikos' pillow there. I didn't realize it until bedtime, though, at which point it was most definitely too late. So he slept with a different pillow... and was totally fine! I seized this opportunity to be done with his ratty old pillow, and I have to say that the operation was a success! We went to the store this morning and bought him a new pillow, along with some cool dinosaur fabric to make a few pillowcases (which my mom sewed ridiculously quickly... thanks, Mom!). Anyway, the boy loves his new pillow! He's been snuggling with it all day!

That took up most of our morning, actually (buying the pillow and finding dinosaur fabric). In the midst of all that, I took the kiddos for a little snack break at Starbucks, which they always enjoy (soon to be replaced by Dunkin' Donuts, I suppose!). I always love taking them out to eat, because they behave so well and we have such fun little conversations! I love those kids!!

Anyway, we came back just before lunch. The kids helped my dad hang Christmas lights. And after lunch, we drove to the "other" park in my parents' development (the one that's farther away). They both had fun playing on the equipment, especially the little four-wheelers. And the huge grassy hill was just too tempting! Maya took a great nap after all this running!


At any rate... my brother and his family should be here soon, and the kids are looking forward to some quality time with their aunt, uncle, and cousin. Should be fun!

No comments: