Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New 'Do

As you know by now, Nikos hates getting his hair cut. And that's putting it mildly! He throws a complete tantrum every single time, and it is pure torture for all involved.

With that in mind, and with his hair getting shaggier by the day, I made a decision yesterday: we were going to buzz it ourselves! I called Gus at work so he would have time to mentally prepare. After dinner, we all went into the bathroom, and first we cut Gus' hair (he needed a trim, anyway). Nikos thought that was great fun. But then it was his turn, and he was NOT a happy camper! Gus held him in the (dry) bathtub while I buzzed his head as quickly and thoroughly as I could. And honestly, I think it looks pretty cute! He recovered quickly, and now we won't have to worry about getting another haircut for a while. I still love his longer hair, but am not worried-- his hair seems to grow faster than everyone else's, so it will be back before we know it!

Without further ado-- our guy and his new buzz cut "just like Daddy's"!

No comments: