Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friends

It's moments like these where I realize just how cool it is to have kids so close together in age! Maya simply idolizes her big brother, and wants to play with him all the time... and he is almost always eager for a playmate! This afternoon, he convinced Maya to play "baby tiger" with him. They crawled around the house like this for nearly an hour, pretending to eat things and getting into various predicaments (created by Nikos, of course). At one point, I asked Maya if she was a tiger, and she just grinned at me and growled. I managed to get just a short bit of their tiger-playing on video:

I just think it's so cool that she's old enough to get sucked in to his pretend play, and really enjoy it! His imagination is in overdrive these days, and I also appreciate that there is someone (besides me!) to join him in all his adventures throughout the day. I get tired, you know! Anyway, I am also so lucky that they get along as well as they do (despite the occasional disagreement about which-toy-belongs-to-whom). They are some pretty great kids, that's for sure!

No comments: