Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Better late than never, right? Our Thanksgiving was great, minus the fact that I am STILL sick. Honestly, this has just been the worst. I timed it just right so that I'd be sick during my entire week off. Ugh!

Anyway, we spent this Thanksgiving with Gus' family up in Orange County. There were eight of us in all: us four, Gus' parents, his sister, and her fiance, Bill. It was very nice, though I wish I had been able to actually taste the food! I am pretty sure it was good, though. :)

At any rate, here are just a few pictures from dinnertime, taken with my little camera. I didn't feel like bringing the big one, so oh well! The first one if of Nikos clinking glasses with Bill ("Cheers!"). He had on a cute sweater earlier in the day, but insisted on taking it off... sigh!


Yesterday, after we got home, we set up the Christmas tree and got all the decorations set up. All we have left to do is get the outside lights up, and we'll be done! Let the Christmas season begin! :)

No comments: