Thursday, July 8, 2010

He Did It!!!

Nikos didn't have any accidents today at daycare!!! I was nervous when I went to pick him up, wondering how things went, but they went great! He wouldn't tell Bonnie when he had to go, so she just had him sit on the potty every hour. And he stayed dry!

Well, until he got home, where he promptly pooped in his pants. He did tell me, but it was just a tiny bit too late. Still, that was easy to clean up. But did I mention that he stayed dry at daycare???? :)

As for tomorrow's 2.5-hour drive to visit my brother, this is my new game plan: bring the little potty in the car, and make a pit stop every hour. I plan to have him wear underwear, but will put a towel or something underneath him in case of an accident.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck! I am learning so much about potty training. -Kelly (your former slave)

Briar said...

Hey former slave!! I am glad you are learning everything you never wanted to know about potty training, haha! I hope all is well with you! :)