Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fine Dining Companions

Yes, this is my second post of the day, but I just wanted to share these two pictures. We went out to dinner tonight (to celebrate Gus' birthday yet again), and they had so much fun. They really are wonderful little restaurant companions! Nikos LOVES eating out, and is usually on his very best behavior-- he even picked up the food Maya dropped on the floor tonight, haha! And Maya loves the people-watching aspect of it all. Every time we eat out, I turn to find her grinning and waving to complete strangers who, in turn, are grinning and waving back to her. She is such a little flirt! Anyway, part of me wonders if they are somehow hard-wired to be great restaurant-patrons, seeing as they come from a restaurant family (on Daddy's side). At any rate, here are my little cuties, waiting for dinner to be served. (please note that the picture of Nikos smiling was a complete fluke, since he almost always covers his face and demands that I do NOT take his picture. I was too fast this time, mwahaha!!)


And on a very-loosely-related note: Maya is getting her third tooth!!!! That's right, number three. She has been getting by with only two chompers for a loooong time now, so this is Big News! She might be able to chew some more solid food in the not-so-distant future! :)

No comments: