Friday, September 18, 2009

Stealth Rolling

I haven't mentioned it much on here, but Maya has been rolling over for about a month now. The thing is, she always seems to do it when we're not looking. I'll set her down on the floor, turn my back for just a minute, and then turn around to discover that she has flipped herself over. And then she won't repeat it while I watch.

Until today, that is!

She just kept rolling over, every time I'd lay her down on her back. I ran to get the video camera to take a video, but couldn't find it!! I actually still don't know where it is. And my other digital camera (which also records video) is in my classroom. So I made the best of it by taking about a million photos. Without further ado, here she is: our little rolling machine!





Here's a shot of the end result: baby spit-up! Yuck! Maybe rolling over with a full tummy wasn't the best idea...

No comments: