Monday, December 17, 2007

Exhibit A:


"Baby Dry" my a**!! I cannot possibly describe how much I hate these diapers (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read the previous post)!! The poor guy has gone through four (!!) wardrobe changes today! The new ones cannot possibly get here soon enough! AAARGH!!!

*********************************

But on a happier (and marginally related) note... Alayna, my friend since we were in second grade, and her partner, Sacha, just announced that Sacha is pregnant with baby #2!!!!! This is so exciting!!! Congratulations, you two! :) :)

1 comment:

Alayna said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks!!

And, I had to laugh about the diaper situation. Bizarrely, your horrible brand is one of the only disposables that doesn't give our little guy a rash.

Hope the new ones come soon! That website can take soooo long - we were dying waiting for diaper cream from them in the early days and it seemed like 10 million years before it finally showed up. I hope they're faster for you!