Thursday, August 2, 2007

Moo

"Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo." Haha!! After typing the subject of this post, this line was the first thing that popped into my head. I'll give you a cookie if you can tell me which TV show I have spent way too many hours of my life watching! :P

Anyway... I just got home from spending the night at my parents' house, since Gus is on a business trip to Tennessee and I felt in need of some pampering. This morning, after breakfast, I went along with my mom while she ran errands, and she convinced me that I needed to go look around inside Babies R Us (hehe!). Immediately, we were both drawn to all the cute little Halloween costumes that they have out now. Of course, our little guy will not be going trick-or-treating this year, since he will (most likely) be a newborn of the newest variety. Most of the costumes started at the 3-6 month size, anyway. But then my mom found the cow, I mean bull costume (no udders... you know how it is), and we couldn't help ourselves! It was in size 0-3 months, and was super cute. It has a little tail in the back! So even if he won't have any big Halloween plans this year, I figure I can at least dress him in it and take his picture. And it was only $10. So, to summarize: my fetus has a Halloween costume. hehehehehe!!!!! I love it! :)

No comments: