Monday, August 13, 2007

Goodbye, Coordination

I have been awake for all of 20 minutes, and already I have managed to break a glass on the tile floor and spill OJ on the rug. If only the locations had been reversed-- cleanup would have been so much easier! :P As it was, the glass bounced several times on the hard floor, shattered into a million pieces, and spread EVERYWHERE. Thank God we have a shop vac!!! The OJ spill wasn't too bad, but coming on the heels of the broken glass, I was completely annoyed and *may* have uttered some choice expletives (baby, cover your ears!). I've read in my pregnancy books how women in their third trimester often get clumsy and are prone to accidents, but I have not believed it until now. I can't seem to do anything right these days! I practically flung the glass off of the kitchen island, right after I had set it down, and then I ran into a wall while walking with my OJ (and yes, it was PLAIN OJ!!!). I keep running into walls and doorframes and corners. Maybe I should start wearing a helmet and some padding???

No comments: