Monday, June 25, 2007

Two Years

Today is our two-year wedding anniversary, which I find hard to believe! Where did the time go? I still remember everything so vividly, and yet two years has somehow flown by. Anyway, a lot has changed since then (like my waistline, for one!). :P

Anyway... Where was I exactly two years ago at this time? I think I was still at the house, getting ready for all my hair appointments and whatnot. Ikuyo was here (she stayed at the house that weekend), and we were waiting for my mom so we could all eat breakfast before getting our hair and makeup done. By this time the following day, Gus and I were married and at the airport, getting ready to board our flight to Maui. sigh... And what will I be doing tomorrow? Not going to Maui, that's for sure! Instead, I get to take my 1-hour glucose test at the doctor's office. Hooray! :P

P.S. Check this out! Behold my growing belly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Briar, happy anniversary! I remember that day so well, myself. It was so beautiful and fun.

I am so impressed with your relatively easy pregnancy, and your attitude is amazing! When I have a baby, I will read this blog for inspiration, so don't take it down.

Have a wonderful day! ~Wendy

Alayna said...

Happy anniversary!!