Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New News!

So Kori actually had her baby right before I posted that last blog entry!!! She named him Owen Thomas, and he was born at 4:08pm. HOORAY! I'm still waiting for the stats, but I'm guessing everyone is pretty tired right now. Still- YAY!

And in other very exciting news, Gus finally felt the baby kick!! I've been feeling the kicks get progressively stronger lately, and the little guy was doing quite a tap dance in there after I finished a bowl of ice cream tonight. Gus felt him a whole bunch of times! I didn't even say anything-- I just let him tell me when he felt them (and yup, he was right). Happy, happy day!! :) :) :)

**UPDATE: 7 lbs., 14 oz. and 21 inches long... The doctors were predicting that he'd be at least 9 pounds, so that's kind of a surprise! And she had to have a C-section. I can't wait to go see them!

No comments: