Saturday, June 2, 2007

Nursery-in-progress!

Ok, so we can't exactly make progress on the actual nursery, since there's a Frenchman living in there and all (sigh... another story for another day). But I think I have finally made some decisions! I was going back and forth on whether or not I wanted to do a rainforest-themed room, and I have decided not to. But I have picked out some really cute bedding from Pottery Barn Kids that both Gus and I love! We also received our changing table the other night (a gift from my parents), which I assembled in about 2 hours. It was such a pain! But it looks great, and I can't wait until the aforementioned Frenchman leaves so I can move it into the room (and when will that be? who knows?!?). The crib (another gift from my parents) is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. I'm so excited!! I think we'll probably paint the nursery in two different shades (of blue? not sure yet) with a white chair rail in the middle and a white valance over the window. So cute! I can't wait to get my paws on that room! :)

Added on 6/6: Well, I think we've changed our minds again... Don't count on that PBK bedding! But we at least have the crib and changing table set to go! :)

No comments: