Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Kitchen!!!!!

I really need to take better pictures during the daytime, and the "after" picture here is not my best work (it's a composite, and there are some weird spots where it didn't go together too well), but it's DONE!!!!!!!!!! For now, at least! In my mind, I envision sparkly black granite countertops, new light fixtures, and refurbished chairs (maybe painted black with lime green vinyl cushions?). But I think Gus has different ideas, and that's all in the future, anyway. For now... behold my white kitchen!!!!!
In other news, we went to a free concert this afternoon, where we met up with my friend, Jen, and her kids. It was really fun, and Maya loved dancing right up by the stage! We also went swimming with Caryn and her kids, and ended our evening Skyping with Gus in Costa Rica. AND, it was 10 degrees cooler than yesterday! Not a bad day!

No comments: