Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our Weekend

It's late, and I'm tired! I have plenty of photos to share, but am feeling short on words. So, long story short: we went to the local science museum yesterday, where we have an annual pass. The kids had fun, and the indoor portion was AIR CONDITIONED!!! Major bonus points for that when it's 86 degrees and super humid!

Today, the weather was basically the same. Kind of toasty! I think this weekend marks the first time where I wished this house had air conditioning. Or at least some more fans, which I might be compelled to purchase this week! Anyway, we went for a walk at yet another local state park, which was a lot of fun. We caught (and released) a bunch of frogs! And then we spent the afternoon keeping cool at the town pool (which is, incidentally, a ghost town on the weekends! score!).

I also got Maya's big girl furniture mostly assembled, and am just waiting on her mattress, headboard, and mirror to arrive tomorrow. It looks SO GOOD already, but I will post pics when it's done! Plus, the kitchen cabinets are more than 50% done. Progress, my friends! It feels good!

Without further ado, here are some pictures. And with that, I bid you goodnight!

No comments: